Our experience in the property management field has allowed us to tailor our services to satisfy the common concerns of the Board, as well as your Associationís needs. Most management companies perform similar functions, but what sets MC Property Management Corporation apart from the rest, is the quality of service you will receive. Listed below are just some of the services we provide:
- Calls are answered promptly and efficiently. Whenever
necessary, work orders are placed immediately.
- Calls are answered by the office staff during regular
business hours (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday to Friday). Voice mail handles calls when all lines are busy. In an
emergency, a live operator is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to
assist our clients by paging the appropriate personnel (property manager).
- Performed on a regular basis to ensure that the
grounds are being maintained, and to document those areas requiring attention.
- All board meetings are attended by the property manager.
- Mailed monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, or on a
yearly basis to homeowners or renters.
- Payment to vendors is processed on a bi-weekly basis.
All invoices are reviewed by management and verified before they are delivered
to the board treasurer, or selected board member for review, approval and
signature. We recommend direct debit for all utility bills for immediate
payment, eliminating the chance for any late fees.
- Processed daily. Monthly assessments are deposited in
a timely manner, and delinquent accounts are closely monitored. Lockbox and
direct debit services are available through our banking partners, at no charge
to our clients. This service ensures immediate deposits of assessment payments
into the associationís account.
- Produced monthly, including a balance sheet,
income statement, budget comparison, check register and expense distribution
report. We can produce additional reports, depending on your associationís
Management Report Package
- Prepared and delivered to each board member
prior to the associationís meeting, inclusive of an agenda, management report,
financial reports, proposals, informative articles, correspondence, delinquency
reports and violations.
- Performed annually.
- Handled for all maintenance and service projects
and any renewal contracts.
- Upon request and prepared for a nominal fee.
- Upon request and prepared for a nomimal fee.
Additional services provided by MC Property Management Corporation:
- Associations are allowed to choose their own banking institutions.
- All contractors are financially independent of MC Property Management
- Our property management, computer and accounting personnel have over
twenty-five years experience in the property management industry.
- We work with you to safely invest your reserve money in high-interest
certificates of deposit, while ensuring funds are federal insured (FDIC).
- We will provide direction to the Board of Directors for adequate
insurance coverage and scheduling of routine maintenance and any other
matters pertaining to the welfare and upkeep of the association.
- Our staff is versed in the interpretation of the Declarations, By-laws
and Rules and Regulations, and the Illinois Condominium Property Act.
- We offer a Tenant Administrative Program (TAP) which allows us to
monitor leased units on the property. The program includes specific forms to
be completed by the unit owner, which provides the Association information
on the individuals residing in the unit, a copy of a current lease, etc.
- We have the capability of preparing and delivering any newsletters or
other pertinent information to the homeowners / renters.
- We offer customized websites for your association, which allow
homeowners / renters to submit work orders, violations, and insurance forms
electronically. Additionally, homeowners can download the associationís
Rules and Regulations, and Declaration and By-Laws.